BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Me in a nut shell

I will never promise you something I can not give you; you will never hear me say "things will get better I promise", because I have no power to make sure that happens. What I will promise is I will be here for you, in what ever capacity you need me to be: an ear to vent in, a shoulder to cry on, hell hand me a shovel and I will dig through the trenches with you. I do not believe in happily ever after, and fairytales- the real ones- do not involve getting every dream you dream to come true. I will celebrate with you when things are good and I will help hold you up when they are not. I will be as genuine with you as you are with me. I wont promise you roses but I will help pull the thorns out of your fingers when the roses you think you are holding release their thorns. I am not a downer I tend to be optimistic, but above all I am a realist. I know the world is cruel and ugly and I will not pretend otherwise. I believe that life lessons are learned in the school of hard knocks, I have scars that prove my attendance. Life will either make you hard and harsh or more perceptive, I have chosen the second path. If I could take the pain for you and still let you learn your lessons I would, but since I can not, I will do what I can and that is walk beside you and make sure, no matter how many times life knocks you down, that you get back up.

0 comments: